Ideal for mixing with fresh meat or canned food, this natural PREMIUM mix from GRAU's Excellence range is made from pre-cooked rice flakes combined with 5 fresh vegetables (leek, carrot, kale, white cabbage, spinach) for a unique tasty recipe.
This food is particularly easy to digest and is perfectly suited for sensitive dogs of all ages, regardless of breed, suffering from food intolerances, skin irritations or allergies, or for dogs watching their weight (overweight or on a diet to avoid weight gain).
These flakes enrich the daily meal and facilitate personalized BARF rationing.
All our products are 100% natural, without additives or preservatives, and their shelf life is between 3 and 12 months, depending on the natural preservation method chosen.
This Excellence brand dog food is designed to accompany the dog throughout his life and to be optimally adapted to the different phases of his life, his activity, his needs or his taste preferences. This recipe is produced exclusively for the grau brand according to our quality standards. We take care to ensure that no flavour, colour, odour or taste additives are used during production or even during the selection of the raw materials. This is reflected in the short shelf life of 6 months of this product.
Our Grau advantages:
- We use high quality vegetables, which are always indicated in detail in the composition.
- We declare all the raw materials contained in our products. If only one cereal is indicated in the composition, no other is used in the recipe.
- No chemical additives such as colouring, flavouring or fragrance are added to our products. The taste of the food, which is tasty for the dog, is only achieved through our tasty 100% natural recipes with high quality ingredients!
- Doesn't contain any preservative.
- The short chains between production, warehouse and customers guarantee a constant freshness of our products.
Energy consumed: 16.5 MJ/kg (3,935 kcal/kg)
Recommended ration :
- Young or active dogs: 2/3 meat+1/3 flakes
- Dogs with normal activity: 1/2 meat+1/2 flakes
- Older dogs: 1/3 meat + 2/3 flake